What is the age criterion for admission to Playgroup for the academic year 2019 - 2020?
The child should have completed 3 years of age as on 30th September 2019.
What if my child is few days underage or overage?
The child born between 1st October 2015 and 30th September 2016 will be eligible for admission to Playgroup (Nursery). The child who are underage or overage will not be considered for admission.
What are the other criteria for admission to Playgroup for the academic year 2019 - 2020?
Preference for admissions will be given as follows:-
- All Catholics will be granted admissions.
- Priority will be given to Christians.
- Children of benefactors, well – wishers, past pupils and siblings will be given preference.
- Preference will also be given to people residing near the school, for example Sectors 42A,
42, 36, Karave village, 38, 40, 44, 44A, 48A, 48, 46 and 46A of Nerul.
Kindly note Admission
will be granted depending on availability of seats.
What if we don’t stay in the preferred sectors?
Admission will be granted depending on availability of seats. If you still insist on issuance of form, an application in the following format should be submitted.
(Please click here
to download the format of undertaking for distance.)
Will there be a formal interview of the child?
No. There is no formal interview of the child. However, there is an interactive session scheduled for each applicant. Details of the interactive session will be automatically generated after the form has been successfully filled and same details will be sent to your email addresss. You are requested to type the correct email address in the application form.
Is my child’s admission guaranteed once I submit my application form online?
No. There is no guarantee of admissions. For details kindly check the criteria of admission.
Is it possible to purchase an application form and fill it up offline?
The application form has to be filled up online only. No paper based forms will be issued.
Can I save the form and complete it up later?
You need to fill the application form in one sitting only. There is no facility to save
a partially filled form and complete it later.
What if my computer crashes while filling the application form?
In case your computer crashes while filling the application form, please visit the site again and re-fill the form.
How do I know that my application has been successfully submitted?
A FORM NUMBER will be generated once you complete filling the required details. Generation of this number indicates that your form has been successfully filled.
What happens once I submit my form online?
Do I need to upload the photograph of my child?
- You will receive a FORM NUMBER which should be noted down.
- You will also be allotted the date and time for the interaction session. Both parents along with your child will have to attend the interactive session.
- Application fee of Rs.300 is to be paid online and the printed receipt to be brought on the day of interaction.
- Kindly note: your application will not be considered for the admission procedure if you do not come for the interaction session.
Yes, you need to upload recent photograph of your child.
What documents do I need to bring along for the interaction session?
You need to bring the following documents for the interaction session.
Should I bring my child along for the interaction session?
- Form number. (Please do not print the application form.)
- Original birth certificate and its Xerox.
- The birth certificate should have the following below mentioned information completely in English.
- a. Full name of the child
- b. Full name of the father
- c. Full name of the mother
- d. Date of Birth
- If the birth certificate is in any other language then a translation in English on a stamp paper duly notarized will have to be provided while confirming the admission.
- The original birth certificate will have to be submitted to the school only when the admission is confirmed, which will remain with the school forever and will not be returned. Please make arrangement to have a duplicate copy for yourself.
- Laminated original certificate will not be accepted.
- For Catholics, kindly bring the original Baptism certificate and its xerox and the letter from the parish priest (original).
- Xerox copy of the child’s aadhar card. (Optional)
- Xerox copy of the residence proof in the name of the parent. (Original to be brought for verification.) (Electricity bill / MTNL bill / Ration card / Bank Passbook / Driving License / Aadhar Card / any other)
- Application fee of Rs.300 is to be paid online and the printed receipt is to be brought on the day of the interaction.
Other Documents required are:
- Copy of the Proof regarding educational qualifications of parents.
- Copy of Proof of Income.
- In case of Alumni of Don Bosco Institutions - copy of Alumnus registration card.
- In case the sibling is studying in our school, xerox copy of the school ID card.
- In case you belong to SC / ST / OBC – copy of caste certificate.
Yes, it is compulsory to bring the child for the interaction session. Both parents must accompany the child. In case any parent is absent for the interaction an application giving the reason for the absence to be brought along.
When and where do I report for the interaction session?
The interaction session will be organized at Don Bosco Senior Secondary School, Plot # 8, Sector 42A, Seawoods, Nerul (W), Navi Mumbai - 400 706. Your appointment date and time is allotted to you after you successfully fill the application form online.
Is it possible to change the date and time for the interaction session?
The date and time allotted for the interaction session cannot be changed.
What happens after the interaction session?
After the interaction session, the results will be communicated in the first week of March.
for application form